Thursday, April 10, 2008

Izac


Izac is 5 and growing.  Boy this kid may be skinny, but he weighs a ton.  He is not my baby any more.  


I have learned a lot  from Izac over the past couple of weeks.  We had a family night to learn about sacrifice..  We asked Izac what he would be willing to give up to help out for a fundraiser for a family in need.  To my surprise, he wanted to give up a very important and expensive bear of his.  I was convinced that there was something else to give and he would not budge.  He told me it would help the family and that it would be ok.  Maybe it was mom who needed a lesson in sacrifice.  He is a great kid.

1 comments:

Sally said...

Holy Cow - Izac is so big and so darn cute!! I still have those pics of he and Kate "kissing" blackmail pics!!
I love to see the cute pictures!! What CUTE kids!!!!